Using the Latest
Technology in the
Customer service is an important part of our business. We use the latest technology in the transportation industry to make certain your goods are delivered on time. Computerized order-entry, dispatch and invoicing provides accurate service and customized billing possibilities.
All service orders are dispatched through 2 way mike radios to minimize errors.
Our state-of-the-art computer system also enables us to provide high volume customers with on-site remote entry. Your shipping department is directly connected to our computer system. You may enter your orders directly, as well as perform real-time delivery status checks. Our common address data base conveniently stores all your regular delivery addresses. Proof of delivery is available upon request.
Quality service combined with competitive rates -- this is the K&H advantage! For more information about our company, please contact our customer service department at: 604 249-1555.
Providing Quality Delivery Service
- Serving the Lower Mainland since 1976
- 5 levels of courier service in the Lower Mainland
- 4 levels of cartage service in the Lower Mainland
- Direct drive to anywhere in BC
- Next-flight service to any city worldwide
- Uniformed drivers with security I.D.
- Computerized dispatch
- Digital 2 way data and mike radios
- Cargo insured
- M.C.C. licensed
- Online waybills / logbooks
- Remote entry terminal
- C.O.D.s may be arranged
Tel 604 249-1555
New Accounts/Administration Tel 604 248-0522
Fax 604 270-3953